Monday, July 23, 2007

Grandma Afton

I would like to give a special tribute to Grandma Afton...

Lyndsey's grandma passed away today from cancer. When I heard the sad news, I couldn't help but think of how wonderful Grandma Afton was! I remember the good ol' days when she used to feed us during our high school lunch hours. She was so patient with us invading her house! She treated us with the utmost courtesy and respect and I admire her so much!

Let us all keep Lynds and her family in our prayers and make sure we let our loved ones, who are still with us, know just how much we love and appreciate them in our lives.

We love you Lynds!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that makes me so sad. I loved Grandma Afton. I will have to call Lyns today and make sure she is doing okay. Thanks to who ever posted this--I wouldn't have known for a while otherwise. Grandma Afton will be missed dearly!

Anonymous said...

If anyone knows when the funeral is I would really like to go. I was also so sad to hear the news. She was such a caring lady. The last time I saw her was at my wedding and she looked beautiful. I hope to one day be a kind and generous person as she was to all of us. Love ya lynds.

Anonymous said...

Car--I think the viewing is tonight (Friday) and the funeral on Saturday. I will double check with my mom but I swear she mentioned that yesterday.