Tuesday, January 22, 2008





Hello all my long lost friends from S.F,

So after moving to D.C., we finally started a blog. I know you all probably forgot I even existed! What have we been up to these past few years? Working, school, a few vacations in between, and of course having our first baby. What are we up to now? Josh is interning for Senator Harry Reid in Washington D.C. and loving every minute of it. We live on Capitol Hill where Josh is able to walk to work every morning. The area is very nice and close to several Metro stops. I catch the metro with Grace a few times a week. We have gone to lots of museums together just her and I, and she really loves all of this mommy time. There is so much history here, so many things to see and do, that our free time is spent walking around the Capitol. We will be here until May and possibly longer. Josh has recently applied to graduate school and he is hoping to attend school somewhere here on the East Coast. He is looking to do a dual MBA and Masters program in bio-technology. That about sums it all up! I miss you all and hope life is treating you well. Here is a link to my blog if anyone wants to keep in touch.
amiejosh.blogspot.com

Best wishes,

Amie

1 comment:

The Condies said...

I love your blog!!!! That is so neat you live in DC! Your little girl is darling. Stay in touch!